TAPAC is Seeking Fringe Submissions
25 February - 8 March 2020
We’re looking for original submissions that embody the spirit, anarchy and sassiness of the Fringe Festival.
If your work fits the bill, whether it’s circus, dance, theatre or whatever, we’re keen to see it.
Just complete the submission form attached below and send it, together with your script or outline, to [email protected] or call Pene Lister on 09 845 0295 if you want to talk it through first.
- $250 for a 6 hour technical rehearsal
- $200 per show (after charges, you receive all box office profits)
- Plenty of parking
- Bar open pre and post show
This pricing includes a Venue Technician (who you can also use as your operator) and our standard lighting rig and sound equipment.
You will need to provide your own Stage Manager, any other crew and additional equipment.
If programmed, your show:
- will be part of a double or triple bill each evening.
- must be a maximum of 50 minutes and be able to be packed in and out in 20 minutes. Note TAPAC has limited storage for your set or props.
- needs to be registered with the Fringe www.aucklandfringe.co.nz
- you will need to pay a deposit of $250.
Please let us know any changes to the information you provide as it may affect whether or not your show is programmed.