uNZipped - 20-23 January 2020
Contemporary Dance uNZipped is a collaboration between TAPAC (The Auckland Performing Arts Centre) and Patrice O'Brien, Professional Teaching Fellow and specialist in Dance Education from the Faculty of Education, University of Auckland.
The programme will include a line-up of experienced teaching artists and facilitators handpicked for their expertise and commitment to dance in schools.
You will experience:
- Four days of workshops packed with ideas and creative strategies to assist your teaching of NCEA dance
- At least two contemporary dances to use for NCEA performance standards
- Daily sessions on contemporary technique
- Sessions on composition and choreography suitable for delivery to your students
- Discussions and networking with fellow secondary school dance teachers – an invaluable relationship-building resource!
In addition, you will receive:
- An official DVD recording of the dances for your resources
- Student instructions and assessment schedules for the standards covered in the workshop
- Opportunities to purchase additional resources.
Price - $495 incl GST
BOOK NOW HERE Please note, you will be need to pay upfront.
BOOK NOW, PAY LATER Schools and teachers may enrol now to be invoiced at the beginning of 2020.