Contemporary Dance uNZipped is a collaboration between TAPAC and Patrice O'Brien, Professional Teaching Fellow and specialist in Dance Education from the Faculty of Education, University of Auckland.
The programme will include a line-up of experienced teaching artists and facilitators handpicked for their expertise and commitment to dance in schools.
You will experience:
- Four days of workshops packed with ideas and creative strategies to assist your teaching of NCEA dance
- At least two contemporary dances to use for NCEA performance standards
- Daily sessions on contemporary technique
- Sessions on composition and choreography suitable for delivery to your students
- Discussions and networking with fellow secondary school dance teachers; an invaluable relationship-building resource!
In addition, you will receive:
- An official DVD recording of the dances for your resources
- Student instructions and assessment schedules for the standards covered in the workshop
- Opportunities to purchase additional resources.
Enrol now for the early-bird price of $495. This special concession ticket price is on offer until Friday 14 December. Schools are also able to secure places for their teachers now, and receive an invoice in January 2019. So secure your school's place for this exciting and inspirational course today!