TAPAC IN LEVELS 2.5 & 2
Theatre Shows at TAPAC
TAPAC has reconfigured its theatre and reduced its seating capacity to allow for physical distancing of 1 metre required in Levels 2.5 and 2. All seats will be allocated and in pairs and singles. There will be a minimum of two empty seats between you and the next booking within a row and the seat directly in front of each patron will be left vacant.
- Patrons will be required to sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer app and QR codes, or TAPAC’s manual contact tracing system.
- Ushers will be on hand to help guide you to your seats. All theatre staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout TAPAC.
- We encourage all theatre patrons to wear masks for the safety of themselves and others.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place at TAPAC to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- We ask that patrons do not visit our theatre if you are feeling unwell or have any Covid-19 related symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste) or have been in contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19.
Classes & Rehearsals at TAPAC
In order to safely host you during Level 2.5, the following guidelines are in place for anyone visiting TAPAC to attend or run a class or rehearsal.
In Level 2.5, you must:
- keep your distance from other people in public
- wash your hands
- sneeze and cough into your elbow
- keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
- wear a face covering if you can.
Class numbers – Under Level 2.5 guidelines, TAPAC is restricting classes and rehearsals to a maximum of 10 participants (including tutors).
Hand washing - Everyone who enters and exits TAPAC needs to thoroughly wash and dry their hands as soon as they enter and when they leave, at a minimum.
Register - Everyone needs to sign in with the NZ COVID Tracer QR code displayed at the door at TAPAC or manually sign in at the contact register at front reception every time they enter the TAPAC building. This is to enable contact tracing should it be required.
Social distancing – You need to keep a distance of 2 metres from any other person when entering or exiting the building or studios and while in common areas such as the foyer. In classes or rehearsals, you must ensure social distancing of 1 metre for non-dance activity or 2 metres for dance activities.
Waiting – If you are dropping off or collecting someone from TAPAC, please wait in your vehicle. If this is not possible, please see the TAPAC staff member at front reception who will advise if it is possible to wait in the foyer.
Safe Hygiene – Please observe the safe hygiene practices recommended by the Ministry of Health.
Stay home - If you feel unwell, please stay home and DO NOT attend classes or rehearsals at TAPAC.
Exit - When your class or rehearsal is finished, please safely exit TAPAC immediately.
Adhering to these guidelines will help keep us all safe.
Hand sanitiser is available at TAPAC and enhanced cleaning is in place.
TAPAC’s staff and Board thank you for your ongoing support of the many classes and community events held at TAPAC.