TAPAC Theatre Terms and Conditions of Sale
All tickets sold by TAPAC are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for that event (The Promoter, or The Hirer), and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity and for the venue where presented. TAPAC may change or amend these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
Our goal at TAPAC is to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to the event as quickly as possible. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on the TAPAC booking system, provided by PatronBase. If you have any questions about the information below, please contact us.
- Tickets purchased via TAPAC are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged to another event, except as required by law.
- If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the ticket price in the transaction amount you originally paid.
- Booking, Transaction, Credit Card, or other fees are unable to be refunded.
- Any requests for refunds should, in the first instance, be directed to the Promoter
- All ticket prices are shown in New Zealand dollars and include GST where applicable. Some online fees may apply.
- Tickets may be transferred to a different date or time of the same production up to 24 hours prior to the performance start time stated on the purchased ticket.
- Bookings transfers are dependent on seat availability and entirely at the discretion of TAPAC.
- TAPAC will re-issue tickets for the new performance date & time, and ask you destroy the original issued tickets.
- TAPAC may charge for transfers, at its discretion
- TAPAC is unable to take payments over the phone, however at the discretion of the promoter, TAPAC can hold tickets up to one hour prior to the stated start time of a performance.
- If a ticket is not paid for and collected one hour prior to the stated start time of the performance the ticket will be released back for sale.
- If a ticket is being held and the performance sells out (TAPAC runs out of it’s ticket allocation), TAPAC will make contact with you to have the ticket paid and confirmed within 4 hours or is will be released for resale.
- All patrons aged 2 or older must have a valid ticket unless otherwise advertised.
- TAPAC reserves the right to charge additional fees for additional services rendered.
- You will be sent a confirmation email at the completion of the ticket sale. If you do not receive this, or experience other errors during the sale process, you must contact TAPAC directly to verify the success of the sale. If you do not receive the email confirmation, and do not contact TAPAC to verify the success of sale, you may be refused admission to the performance or event. TAPAC will not be held responsible, or liable for losses.
- For any tickets purchased online at a discounted rate, such as student, pensioner concession or similar, it is necessary to show the relevant ID at TAPAC Box Office prior to admission into the performance.
- If a performance is cancelled, either by the promoter, or TAPAC, we will endeavour to re-seat you in another performance of the same season. If this is not possible, or you are unable to attend another performance of the same season, we will refund your ticket (notwithstanding 1b above).
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- The right of admission is reserved by TAPAC’s designated staff and the Promoter. Admission will be denied to any patron who is disruptive, or acting in a manner that will jepoardise the enjoyment of other TAPAC patrons and users.
- As standard, the use of cameras, audio and video recorders is not permitted throughout all performances at TAPAC.
- We ask audience members to respect the performers and the enjoyment of other patrons by not using mobile devices during performances.
- The Promoter and/or TAPAC reserves the right to remove a ticket holder from the event without compensation for the use of phones, cameras, audio or video recording.
- On some occasions, Promoters will allow photography. This will be communicated to you when you arrive at TAPAC.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the programme.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
- TAPAC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay, as they relate to TAPAC’s sale of tickets to you, or that arise from the Promoter.
- TAPAC reserves the right to change the details on our website at any time.
- By using the TAPAC PatronBase booking system, you have deemed to have released and discharged TAPAC from all liability which might arise.
- By using the TAPAC PatronBase booking system, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risks to your computer, software or data damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website.
- Purchase of tickets is subject to TAPAC’s Terms and Conditions of Sale. By purchasing tickets on this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Please read these Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully.
- If you choose not to be bound by TAPAC’s Terms and Conditions of Sale please do not purchase tickets through this site.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact our Community Coordinator Pene Lister at [email protected] or on 09 845 0295